|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Jun 4, 2015 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Thank you very much to our generous donors who have made this auction possible:
Warner Music Canada, for the donation of the Ed Sheeran Autographed Vinyl Album
Care Home Mart Inc, for the donation of 2 Tickets to Ed Sheeran's Vancouver Concert
All proceeds from this auction will go towards supporting programs and services that assist people with disabilities who are living on low incomes.
Disability Alliance BC (DABC) is a provincial, cross-disability organization that supports individuals to live with dignity, independence and as equal and full participants in the community. For more than 35 years, DABC has championed issues that impact the lives of people with disabilities through direct services, community partnerships, advocacy, research and publications. Please visit the DABC’s website for an overview of our services: www.disabilityalliancebc.org.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "Disability Alliance BC")
- Credit card (VISA or Mastercard over the phone by calling Disability Alliance BC’s office and speaking to Nicole at: 604-875-0188)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the Disability Alliance BC office, located at 204-456 W. Broadway, Vancouver BC.
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —